UT Medicine - Executive Health Program
Medical Arts & Research Center - MARC
Your health is your most vital asset and it directly influences your job performance, personal happiness and well-being. Managing your health allows you to be more productive and reduces absences and work related disabilities. As an executive, you are proactive in your business life and UT Medicine’s Executive Health Program allows you to be proactive with your health. We understand the needs of busy executives and designed our Executive Health Program to optimize your time with our expertise. The program offers the best in executive health medicine with the accomplished specialists from the School of Medicine at the UT Health Science Center San Antonio. Our compassionate physicians are highly qualified and dedicated to providing undivided attention to their patients. UT Medicine is committed to your good health and simply put, our focus is you.
This comprehensive preventative and diagnostic examination program takes place in the course of a single day – assessing the fundamentals of good health with options to cover any additional needs or concerns you may have. The program is located in our Medical Arts & Research Center (MARC), a state-of-the-art facility with more than 200 board-certified medical specialists and 30 specialty clinics, as well as an on-site laboratory, an Imaging Center, and a Day Surgery Center. Mammography services are across the street at UT Medicine’s Cancer Therapy & Research Center (CTRC).
The Executive Health Care Program includes:
- A comprehensive medical history including a review of medications.
- A thorough physical exam performed by a board certified primary care specialist, with additional evaluations conducted by subspecialists in dermatology, optometry and audiology.
- Preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other serious health concerns, including lab work, exercise stress test, ECG, mammography, skin, eye, ear and lung function evaluations.
- A lifestyle assessment to discuss your approach to nutrition, exercise and stress management.
- An individual consultation at the conclusion of the day with your board certified primary care specialist to review the results of your tests, address any concerns and answer all your questions.
- A written summary of your evaluation with recommendations and a copy of test results which will be mailed to your home.
- Other tests, consultations or counseling may be recommended after reviewing your family history, lifestyle and test results. Optional tests and services may be requested, including cosmetic surgery.
To make an appointment or learn more about the program, please call the UT Medicine Executive Health Program Coordinator at 210.450.EXEC (3932).