Make an Appointment
If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
There are several ways to arrange an appointment with one of our physicians:
- Call our central call center at 210-450-9000 to be directed to a clinic.
- Search our Clinic Phone Numbers to find the appropriate scheduling line to make an appointment, or
- Use our search to Find a Physician. You may call the appointment line directly for the clinic(s) listed.
Please have the following information available when you call to make an appointment:
- Telephone number
- Social Security number
- Name of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Insurance information
To help us make your visit go as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items with you on your visit:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- List of any medicines that you are or have been taking (including over-the-counter medicines)
- List of any known food or drug allergies
- Important medical information such as medical records, or tests results (X-rays, or laboratory tests)
- Social security number
- Your health insurance card and any required authorization or referral forms
- Financial resources to cover your co-payment or balance due at the time of service (cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable methods of payment)